We are looking for an iOS developer to build and architect mobile applications. Tasks will involve start-to-end application development covering user interface, design, implementation, and testing.
Candidates should be interested in leading projects, mentoring, solving tough problems, and interacting with colleagues and clients. Tasks will involve start-to-end application development covering user interface, design, implementation, and testing. You should have a very firm grounding in iOS development and modern software development practices. You should be a person who takes pride in cleanly written code, as well as someone who can learn quickly and appreciates variety.
Our very best engineers are great communicators with the mental agility to both discuss the big picture and dive into the smallest details.
- 1-4 or more years of experience building iOS applications
- Strong software engineering background
- Ability to collaborate across engineering and design teams
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or equivalent experience in the field
- 3+ years experience (ideally at least 2+ in iOS development)
- Proven working experience in iOS development and have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C or Swift (Cocoa Touch is a plus)
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Networking etc. and Cocoa Pods
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are open to both individual contracting and full time employment opportunities for the right candidate. Most of our developers work in the office but we are open to outstanding remote candidates. You won't regret it - it's a positive, fun environment with plenty of humor.
Our office is conveniently located near SF Union Square, close proximity to restaurants, eateries, and bistros, and a hub for bay area public transportation. Snacks, coffee and sundries always available in the Grio kitchen. Many of our staff who live in SF bike commute.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the option to work remotely some of the time.
Compensation includes profit sharing bonuses paid twice per year, an unusually nice 401k match, paid health/dental/LTD insurance and Grio pays 50% coverage for spouse and dependents, along with a competitive vacation policy.