Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for a senior iOS developer to build and architect mobile applications. Tasks will involve start-to-end application development covering user interface, design, implementation, and testing.
Candidates should be interested in leading projects, mentoring, solving tough problems, and interacting with colleagues and clients. You should have a very firm grounding in iOS development and modern software development practices. You should be a person who takes pride in cleanly written code, as well as someone who can learn quickly and appreciates variety. You should also be a people person who can laugh at jokes and possibly even make them.
We are open to both individual contracting and full time employment opportunities for the right candidate, but we would prefer if you could work in our office at least part of the time. You won't regret it - it's a positive, fun environment with plenty of humor.
Grio does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. Grio is an equal opportunity employer. Relocation assistance available for highly qualified candidates.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Proven working experience in iOS development and have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Networking etc. and Cocoa Pods
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Our office is conveniently located near SF Union Square, close proximity to restaurants, eateries, and bistros, and a hub for bay area public transportation. Snacks, coffee and sundries always available in the Grio kitchen. Many of our staff who live in SF bike commute.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the option to work remotely some of the time.
Compensation includes profit sharing bonuses paid twice per year, an unusually nice 401k match, health insurance and other generous benefits.